The Electra Holiday Décor Tour
Although the annual holiday soirees are on hold, it doesn’t mean we still can’t celebrate the season properly and stay safe while doing it. That’s why we’re kicking off the first ever Electra Holiday Décor Tour. Intrigued? We figured. Here’s a few steps on how to make this event a success for you, your loved ones and your two-wheeled ride.
- Scope out and take note of the best decorated houses in your neighborhood. Once you’ve found all of the Cheermeisters out there, map out a bike-friendly route that cruises by as many as possible.
- Check your local weather and pick the perfect starry night to ride.
- Gather a small crew of fellow two-wheeled riders (at a distance, of course!) and dress in your best holiday attire. Ugly sweaters and Santa hats encouraged.
- Once dressed to impress, your bike must follow suit. While cup holders and baskets are year-round accessories, you can spice them up for the holidays. The Linear Cup Holder is perfect for a thermos full of hot cocoa. As for your basket, it’s the perfect portable speaker holder. We hope you’ve been practicing your favorite Mariah Carey holiday cover. Wheel lights and tinsel are also highly encouraged for some extra sparkle and safety.
- The last ticket to making this an awesome celebration is snapping pics along the way! When you do, be sure to post on social. Tag your hometown and Electra so we can see the best decorations from coast to coast.
From all of us here at Electra, we wish you a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season!