13 Questions for Evan Welch
He loves his Matte Electric Blue Helmet and can always go for a taco no matter what time of day it is. And if you ever dial our customer service line, you'll probably get to chat with him. Meet Evan.
- What is your name and title? Evan – Territory Manager
- Where is your hometown? Boulder, Colorado
- How long have you worked at Electra? 3 years
- What was your first paying job? Lemonade stand
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Sharp, Slick, Chic
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Cruiser Lux Fat
- What is the best part about your job? I get the privilege of interacting with and witnessing the very real, tangible, and enormous impact that the bicycle has on our shop partners and riders. Hearing the stories of how this simple machine improves and enhances everyday life for people is awesome, and I’m proud to be even a small part of that journey.
- At Electra, everyone listens to music when they’re working. What are your favorite jams? The Black Dahlia Murder, John Frusciante, Mastodon, The Woods Brothers, Arvo Pärt
- Cookies or cupcakes? Oreos, Cake, Rocky Road Ice Cream, Connolis, Pumpkin Pie, Buttermilk Pie, Oatmeal, Flan
- What is your favorite place to bike to? Everywhere! If I’m pedaling on two wheels, I’m happy.
- If a celebrity had to play you in a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Duncan Renaldo
- When you’re not at work, what are you most likely doing? Eating a NY slice with Rocco Taco, Penny Peppers, and Emma.
- What is your personal motto? Early to bed early to rise, makes you healthy, wealthy, and despised.