13 Questions with Joe Van Wetering
It’s been a while, but we’re bringing back the 13 Questions. Meet our not-so-new addition to the creative team, Joe.
- What is your name and title? Joe Van Wetering, Graphic Designer
- Where is your hometown? Chicago, IL
- How long have you worked at Electra? Almost 10 months
- What was your first paying job? Mowing lawns in the neighborhood
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, Style, Go!
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Probably a Cruiser 1. Keep it simple.
- What is the best part about your job? I get to do designs for bikes, bells, helmets and all kinds of cool stuff.
- What is your favorite pie? Apple à la mode
- If you could party with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? Paul Rudd seems like a pretty cool guy.
- What is one unwritten rule about biking? Wear a helmet!
- When you’re not at work, what are you most likely doing? Watching football in the fall or traveling as much as we can.
- Rain or sunshine? Sunshine no question
- What is your spirit animal? Golden Retriever