13 Questions for Andy Jones
And now we have the pleasure of introducing you to Andy, one of our friendliest territory managers.
- What is your name and title? Andy Jones, Territory Manager
- Where is your hometown? Oceanside, CA
- How long have you worked at Electra? 12 years
- What was your first paying job? A paper route
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, unique, beautiful
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Townie Go 10D Nardo Grey
- What is the best part about your job? Hearing from my shops that our bikes are selling really well.
- At Electra, everyone listens to music when they’re working. What are your favorite jams? “Stand Back” by The Allman Brothers and “Extreme Days” by Toby Mac
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Jesus
- What is one unwritten rule about biking? If you’re not having fun on your bike, park it and walk. If you’re not having fun walking, ride an Electra bike.
- What three items would you want to have if you were stranded on a deserted island? A machete, magnesium block, Bible
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A mountain lion, living in places I’d want to retire.
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why? Tombstone, great cast, acting and cinematography.