13 Questions for Candice Warner
Today, you get to meet Candice. Not only is she super talented and creative, but a master at paper quilling. Or anything that has to do with paper, really. Her other talents include baking chocolate chip cookies and busting out some mean dance moves. She's also one of Electra's awesome graphic designers.
- What is your name and title? Candice Warner, Senior Graphic Designer
- Where is your hometown? San Diego, CA
- How long have you worked at Electra? 4 years
- What was your first paying job? Einstein Bros. Bagels… Forever one of my weaknesses
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Colorful, bold, smiles, rule-breaker [Editor’s Notes: Candice is the rule breaker naming 4 words when we only asked for 3.]
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Zelda. But I could be biased, since we spent a lot of time together in Adobe Illustrator.
- What is the best part about your job? My job is cooler than 99% of all jobs. I love the creative freedom here, and that all kinds of different design styles and colors come together to create a look that is uniquely Electra. We all wear a lot of hats, so it’s never boring. Also seeing a smiling kid ride around on a bike you designed – can’t beat it.
- Cookies or cupcakes? Chocolate chip cookies that are gooey on the inside and just a little bit crispy around the edges.
- What is your personal motto? It’s a tie between: “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” and “Work hard, play hard, nap hard.”
- If a celebrity had to play you in a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? The character Janis Ian from Mean Girls.
- What is one unwritten rule of biking? Have fun, don’t crash, watch out for snails.
- What is your favorite popcorn topping? Mood 1: butter, salt, parmesan.
Mood 2: butter, salt, Reese’s pieces.
- If animals could talk, which one would be the most fun to hang out with? I feel like I’d really get along with Baloo the Bear.