13 Questions for Sarah Watts
Meet Sarah, Electra's Digital Wiz. When she's not daydreaming about bikes, there's a good chance you can find her outside, playing volleyball, being an overly proud dog Aunt, eating a burrito, or watching a movie. And by watching a movie, we mean Shrek.
- What is your name and title? Sarah Watts, Digital Marketing Specialist
- Where is your hometown? Baltimore, MD
- How long have you worked at Electra? Just over 2 years
- What was your first paying job? I worked at the pool bar. Sounds like fun and games until you caught a glimpse of the uniform. Button down Hawaiian shirts and Bermuda shorts weren’t cool back then… Or now.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, unique, colorful
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Cruiser 1 in Beach Bronze, baby
- What is the best part about your job? Besides working with a pretty cool group of people, Electra is a brand and product I stand behind. Working for a brand you love doesn’t make work feel like work.
- Dogs or Cats? Cats? What cats? Dogs all the way.
- What is your guilty pleasure snack? To name a few: Doritos, fries with ranch, chips and salsa
- If you could have dinner with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Bob Ross
- What’s your favorite pie? Chicken pot pie
- What three items would you want to have if you were stranded on a deserted island? Corona and lime (we’ll call that 1), boombox and a hammock
- What’s your personal motto? Hakuna matata