13 Questions for David Krinjak
Moving his way from the East Coast to the Bay Area and landing in Wisconsin, we're excited to show off an outstanding member of our product team. Introducing... David!
- What is your name and title? David Krinjak, Product Manager – Bikes
- Where is your hometown? Manchester, CT (It’s home to some surprisingly awesome road and trail riding!)
- How long have your worked at Electra? Getting close to 3 years now.
- What was your first paying job? A newspaper delivery boy for my town’s local paper (I used my bike to deliver the papers, obviously)
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, unique, colorful
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Townie Go! 7D. Approachable, comfortable, affordable…what’s not to like?!
- What is the best part of your job? I get to play with bikes all day and shape the bikes of the future! Does it get any better than that?
- Coffee or tea? Preferably fresh squeezed with as much pulp as possible.
- What does the perfect day look like to you? It starts with orange juice and a bike…ends with phenomenal wine, great food, and a fireplace.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Barack Obama. I hear he’s got a mean jump shot.
- What will bicycles look in 100 years? Check back with me in a few years…I can’t give away my secrets just yet.
- What are three items you would want to have if you were stranded on an island? A hammock, sunglasses, and lots of Corona (and limes!)
- Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Vernazza, Italy.