13 Questions for Robin Canedy
Meet our director of sales and marketing, Robin Canedy. She's the voice behind many Editor's Notes on the Electra blog among other things..
- What is your name and title? Robin Canedy (but people here call me Stix…) Director of Sales and Marketing
- Where is your hometown? Mission Viejo, CA
- How long have you worked at Electra? 6 years and counting!
- What was your first paying job? Dance Teacher.. I’m a master of freeze dance and animal action. If you know, you know.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Vibrant, bold and fun
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Townie Path Go! in Holographic. She’s a party.
- What is the best part about your job? Besides getting to work with some crazy funny/interesting/weird/super smart humans, I love that I get to watch people discover biking for fun again. Whether that is a journalist riding an e-bike for the first time in New York City, a shop owner testing a Townie Go! at a trade show, or my own mom and dad riding their Townies together, it’s the best to see a big smile spread across their faces because they are having a genuinely good time.
- At Electra, everyone listens to music when they’re working. What are your favorite jams?Where do I start? As of late, my favorites include Anderson Paak, The Black Keys, Beyonce, Leon Bridges, and so many more!
- Coffee or tea? Locally roasted coffee, please.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Coco Chanel because she was a badass. And a little crazy.
- Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who?
- What animal would be cutest if scaled down to a cat? Lion, with the mane and everything.
- What food have you never eaten, but would really like to try? Street tacos in Mexico.