13 Questions for Taylor Everich
We tried to think of a clever way to introduce Taylor Everich, but there are no words to adequately describe him. However, he is most infamously known for his exceptional MS Paint "photoshopping" skills, unexpected dance moves, and affinity for cats.
- What is your name and title? Taylor Duringer Everich, International sales. surfsman.
- Where is your hometown? New Haven, CT: Home of Yale University and one of the first places in America that a bicycle was ridden.
- How long have you worked at Electra? 9 years! Before that, I worked in bike shops since 1996.
- What was your first paying job? The Toddle House Diner in College Park, MD. I was a terrible short order cook. I could make fries and burgers.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, Fashion, Freaks.
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Loft single speed. It’s a simple, clean, good place to start for a custom bike.
- What is the best part about your job? Seriously, this job is awesome. I talk to people all day that share my love for bikes. I go for a run down the coast during lunch. Every part of the industry interests me.
- What is your spirit animal? Dessert nachos
- Beach or city? City mouse, but surf mouse when I can.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Carl Sagan.
- What is one unwritten rule of biking? Never walk; it’s always easier to pedal up that hill.
- What is your favorite place to surf? Boneys
- What is your favorite National Park? Anza-Borrego